Thursday, May 21, 2009

Drywall update

Well since Kathleen did the last post I have not done an update, as I do not have her story telling flair, making my posts plain and boring. Sorry but here is my update anyways.
Monday took the morning off to help Kathleen water plants at her green house job. The afternoon was spent working on the bedroom closets. Tuesday completed both bedroom closets, the bathroom and the two hall closets and the west hallway. Small areas but they take a lot of time to complete. Note: For Ian - I had to move the bedroom doorways over to centre them properly. Yes, I made a mistake, but it is corrected now. Wednesday installed board on the kitchen west and south walls. Thursday installed on the south wall of the hallway and the north wall of living room and the entrance way.











































No comments:

Post a Comment