Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Am Going For That Open, Airy Look

Saturday, January 10

It was an absolutely lovely day, today. The sun shone brightly and, at +1C, it was a real treat to be outside amid the whine of distant snowmobiles. Jim and I were building interior walls and have two bedrooms and a bathroom done. We have been limping along without Rob as the flu has struck. I learned how to use the air nailer and only shot 1 nail across the room. It skittered about 10 - 15 feet before stopping. I missed the board and, trust me, I was much, much more careful after that. Luckily for me, the insurance is paid up. Luckily for Jim, he was outside sorting 2x4's.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing a fantastic job.....congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are making great progress. Nice to see something which looks like a house.

    ReplyDelete