Monday, June 1, 2009

On to the Basement

Completed the last of the drywall on the loft walls on Saturday but forgot to take camera until today.
















Kathleen came out and gave me a hand today, and we completed the electrical install in the trench out to the septic tank pump. She sure is a great help.







































We completed the day working on the heating ducts, we found out we needed some different ones, and of course I sent Kathleen of to complete my wishes, what a darling she is. I continued as far as I could and then moved over to cutting electrical wiring channels in the styro foam blocks. On the internet they said an electric charcoal barbecue lighter would work well as a hot knife, so we bought one and it did a fine job but sure did stink.



No comments:

Post a Comment